There are many advantages available to First Time Home Buyers!
You, as a FTHB; want a lender that will:
- Treat you with professional fiduciary duty and the highest manners to find out what is best for you; and represent you in the best light possible to the Credit Bureau.
- Check your credit FOR FREE with the big three credit reporters: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Advise you what you may qualify for
- Go through your credit report with you in person; line item by line item in order to find any inaccuracies
- Represent you to get any inaccurate information on the credit report expunged or updated if necessary
- Give you advise of specific things you can do to bring the score up to the level you need for the type of mortgage loan that is best suited for you
- Advise you of the right benefits program you may qualify for from the state for Government Grant or Bond money that you don’t have to pay back if you fulfill the parameters of said program’s requirements such as for the 15% Grant money you are required to live there 10 years to be forgiven. (Don’t worry though, even if you move; the money owed is pro-rated and added to the mortgage so the buyer will most likely absorb it to their new mortgage on your old home as you transition to the next.)
- Even if you don’t qualify for the the Grant or Bond money; we can put you in touch with someone who can show you areas where you can still buy a home for NO MONEY DOWN with some of the lowest rates on your monthly payments.